Christmas Spirit

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Finally we decided to set the Christmas tree up!
I get very exited hanging the different ornaments on the tree, just like a kid.
Now the lounge feels more cozier.

I just can´t wait for Santa to get down the chimney. And yes, I still get excited the night before, and I wake up super early to open my presents up!

Por fin hemos puesto el árbol de Navidad!
Disfruto como una mañaca cuando cuelgo los diferentes adornos.
Ahora el salón es mucho más acogedor.

No puedo esperarme a que baje Santa por la chimenea . Y sí, aun me ilusiono la noche antes, y me despierto muy temprano para abrir los regalos.


3 comentarios:

Gigi.T dijo...

The christmas tree looks really pretty! Good job! :)


Love, ♥

Evi Mili dijo...

so beautiful pics!
can't wait for my Christmas tree too!
:)
http://talkingaboutf.blogspot.gr/

Anónimo dijo...

the decorations are amazing!! Your tree is fantastic! Can't wait to set my tree up too!!!