Neon Pink

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

One of my favorite looks for the summer, that I could still pull off a few days ago, now the weather has suddenly gone cold... I´ll show you later, on another post...

Got the T-shirt and neon pink jeans from H&M, both comfy and cool.
After seeing neon colors all through the summer, all I have to say is that I´m not fed up of this trend, and I hope it´s still there for next year.

Uno de mis looks favoritos del verano, que aun he podido ponerme hasta hace escasos días, ahora de repente el tiempo se ha vuelto frío... Ya os enseñaré en otro post...

Esta camiseta y jeans rosa neón los compré en H&M, las 2 prendas ultra cómodas.
Después de ver los colores neon durante todo el verano, sólo tengo que decir que no estoy cansada de este trend, y que espero que esté el año que viene.

6 comentarios:

Evi Mili dijo...

love your pants!
you look great!
:)
http://talkingaboutf.blogspot.gr/

Mariana Glez dijo...

Hermosa camiseta.
Un saludo linda. :)

Unknown dijo...

Me encanta, el ambiente tiene un toque vintage...y la camiseta me encanta!!!

xx

issatchieu dijo...

Interesting that u pair it with a neon pink pants. I love the print on the H&M top :)

Do check out my new post on MMM x H&M!
ISSA TCHIEU

issatchieu dijo...

Interesting that u pair it with a neon pink pants. I love the print on the H&M top :)

Do check out my new post on MMM x H&M!
ISSA TCHIEU

Anónimo dijo...

Love the colour of your jeans. so nice and vibrant
Lucia
http://luciasloves.blogspot.co.uk
x