Dust Suspension

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

As I said on the last post, wearing things I can still pull off, like this ZARA dress that I had since I was 16.
Yesterday we had a weird sky, brown colored . Unable to appreciate the sun rays.

Dress- ZARA
Sandals- Porronet confort


Como dije en el anterior post, aun puedo ponerme cosas, aunque sea otoño,( ya sabéis, por aquí hace demasiado calor) como este vestido de ZARA que tengo desde los 16.
Ayer tuvimos un cielo muy raro, de color marrón. Incapaz de dejar atravesar los rayos de sol.

7 comentarios:

Georgia Peacock dijo...

Los print de animales se llevan un monton este año !

muy mono es vestidoo

G
pasate :D
facebook: georgia peacocks blog

issatchieu dijo...

Lovely metallic nails. Look the look/feel of these photos. <3

L dijo...

I love your style, your blog is perfect :) I follow you! Maybe we can follow each other ;)

http://vintageshoesforher.blogspot.com.es/
xx

Anónimo dijo...

I love your photos // portraits

xx

NATALiJA WANTS YOU! ♥ dijo...

gorgeous ♥

Unknown dijo...

You look so pretty and love your nails :)
fashionandtherebel.blogspot.com

Unknown dijo...

love the dress

xx Liyana
Http://LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com

PS : Just wanted to let you know that I'm having a MAC giveaway on my blog to celebrate my 1 month of blogging