VFW DAY 1

My favourite outfits from that day! I´d post loads more, but it´s a bit of a pain in the ass uploading hundreds of photos! Enjoy! Mis outfits favoritos del día 1! Pondría más fotos si no fuera porque los posts se harían infinitos! Zambrano Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Moises Cstanyeira Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket IonFiz Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Bibian Blue Photobucket Photobucket ="Photobucket"> Photobucket Gabriel Seguí Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Alex Vidal Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Gabriel Croissier Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

5 comentarios:

Gummi dijo...

Me encantó la puesta en escena de Zmbrno y sus pajaritas. De VFW me quedo con los increíbles trabajos con metales, cuero y pvc de Assad Awad, un trabajo casi visionario, no consigue defraudar.
Me gusta tu blog y la inspiración que llevo. No dudo en seguirte ;)
Saludos!

Danai Avratoglou dijo...

Hi, I just found your blog and I really like it! Would you maybe like to follow each other?
http://mylifelamiavitamivida.blogspot.gr/

Evi Mili dijo...

nominated you for the blog bug award!
check it out!
:)
http://talkingaboutf.blogspot.gr/

Unknown dijo...

Fabulous pictures! I love love love that red lace dress! I just found your blog and I'm now following! I really like it:)

I hope you'll check out my blog and follow back if you like! I'd really appreciate it!

I can't wait to see more posts!
--The Urban Lioness
http://www.theurbanlioness.com

Alba - Petit Sweet Couture dijo...

que pasada de colecciones!! unas fotos geniales!


xoxo