Where is Autumn?

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket




Summer has ended, believe it or not, we are still wearing summer clothes, the weather is still hot... and it´s Autumn!!!!
Got this black dress from Primark, it was a good buy, I´ve worn it all summer. It´s perfect for any occasion! combined with a pair of Grupo Pitillos neutral color wedges
By the way, my boyfriend Fran took the photos^^ he´s the best!
I LOVE YOU FRAN!

El invierno terminó, pero aun seguimos llevando ropa de verano, aun ahce calor... y ya es otoño!!!!!
Este vestido negro es de Primark, fue una buena compra, me lo he puesto muchas veces durante el verano. Es perfecto para cualquier ocasión! combinados un par de cuñas neutras de Grupo Pitillos.
Por cierto, mi novio Fran hizo las fotos^^ es el mejor!
TE QUIERO FRAN!

12 comentarios:

Mariana Glez dijo...

Hay que lindas fotografías.
Te vez muy bonita sonriendo.
El amor surge en otoño que bonito.
Feliz inicio de semana.
:)

simply h² dijo...

I'm always wearing summer clothes in Florida too. This weekend it was 65 and I was freezing, a bit sad haha, I'm such a Florida girl.

http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

Clara Turbay dijo...

me encanta ese vestido.

Andrea Antoniou dijo...

love ur dress, your blog is so lovely by the ways, i will be visiting it again very soon :)


http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.com/
Andria
xxx

MONICA SORS dijo...

Hola guapa! Qué vestido tan bonito! Acabo de descubrir tu blog, es muy chulo! Y te sigo para estar en contacto!

xoxo
Mónica

Unknown dijo...

Tell me about it, the weather has only recently got cooler here. I love your dress, by the way!

Sarah
xo

www.almostdelightful.com

Sarah Mendelsohn dijo...

love your dress, you look so pretty! xx

sarah
www.ahitofsarah.net

Disfrutando la moda dijo...

Que fotografías más bonitas!!!! Me gustan mucho!!!!! Gracias por tu comentario en mi blog!!!!!
disfrutandolamoda.blogspot.com

Corazón de Maniquí dijo...

Hola!
me encanta el vestido!
Muaaa :)

CHOCAROME dijo...

I adore your hair and your amazing shoes! and these photos are so pretty :)
By the way, I just found your blog and I have to say that I really like it!– your style is original and I read your blog with alot of pleasure. I adore blog like yours so.. I just wonder..if we could follow each other..Please answer! But even if your answer is “no” I’ll be still your reader

with love,
your opinion is VERY important for me!http://chocarome.blogspot.com/

Martha Lozano dijo...

Me encanta la cabecera de tu blog, es genial!
Por aquí ya hemos dicho adiós al verano, me resigno al invierno, odio el frío!

un besito.
Martha.

tourquesa dijo...

Guapisima acabo de descubrir tu blog, me encanta la cabecera y son muy monas las sandalias!
Un abrazo!
http://tour-quesa.blogspot.com/